477 Beaverkill Rd
Olivebridge, NY 12461
The 2017 Ashokan Watershed Conference “BUILDING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES IN A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT” will focus on how to effectively manage and plan communities in the face of a rapidly changing and unpredictable world. APIPP’s Terrestrial Project Coordinator will present an introduction to invasive species and an overview of their real and potential impacts in the watershed.
Pre-registration is required. Click here to learn more.
Who should attend?
- Streamside Landowners and Watershed Residents
- Students and Professionals
- Town & Village Municipal and Planning Boards
- Town Supervisors and Highway Superintendents
- Floodplain Administrators