- The Actual and Potential Economic Impact of Invasive Species in the Adirondacks Park: A Preliminary Assessment – Full Report and Executive Summary.
- Please note that we have made a change to the report for clarification purposes since it was first posted. We invite you to download the latest version and revisit page 62.
- Boat Inspection and Decontamination for Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention: Recommendations for the Adirondack Region, a report prepared by the Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program, Paul Smith’s College, Lake Champlain Basin Program, and Lake George Association, March 2014
- Terrestrial Invasive Species Regional Response Team Reports: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Aquatic Invasive Species Regional Response Team Reports: 2015 with Supplemental Data 2015
- Adirondack Park State Campground Terrestrial Invasive Plant Management Program Reports: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Post-treatment Monitoring Reports for Terrestrial Invasive Plants: 2012, 2013, 2015
- Best Management Practices for Roadside Invasive Plants in the Adirondack Park